Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Obama!

Like the rest of the 6000 people at Cross Orchards, I was pumped. The six hours of standing in line was very worth it to be that close to a national icon. I’ve watched tons of his speeches before, but watching him in person was AMAZING. The speech was nothing new, but he did touch on some important points, especially for Colorado. I thought it was great how he laid out his plan for our water rights, and how he commented on how the republican economic plan was out of touch, but then again he could have gone up there and sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider and I would have been amazed. I think it's that smile. Overall, it was the opportunity of a lifetime and I'm sooo glad I got to be apart of it all.

1 comment:

megan said...

Cheers ! I loved your comment on a certain someones blog, your reply was intelligent, I'm really glad you, kole, hillary, and tessa stood up to that ridiculous blog.