Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pork.

I actually thought this article was interesting and made a lot of sense. I think pork is an important part of American politics- in moderation. I have to agree with Starobin when he says "I've always been a defender of pork-barreling because that's what I think people elect us for." We scrutinize our government officials for pork-barreling just to get reelected, but when someone fails to bring home the bacon they get thrown out on the street. Personally, i am a fan of what Starobin refers to as "green pork" but I also think that we have something to learn from the Jews during this whole economic depression thing and should probably cut back. In the end, I do believe that pork is a good thing when used wisely and appropriately, but according to our massive deficit, us Americans have been gorging ourselves a bit lately...

1 comment:

eachannbabler said...

cobalt vs titanium drill bits - TITanium Arts
The cobalt-shaped hole in the cobalt has a diameter ford fiesta titanium of titanium vs stainless steel 3.5 centimeters and a titanium rod in leg height of 30 centimeters. The hole has titanium joes a diameter of 3.5 centimeters and a titanium wedding ring height of 30 centimeters.